02 May 2018
Branding – is it absolutely necessary?
Each company has their distinguished work culture and attitude. Branding gives your company a personality. It is more than just a company logo or motto. It is what brings you your targeted audience, their attention, interest and hence, loyalty, in the long run.
Had it not been Steve Job’s understanding of consumers’ technological needs and behaviour, Apple might not have been such a great success.
With the launch of Apple products, graphic designers are able to score the best designing applications, businessmen are provided with top-notch software for business applications, and just the convenience of computing all around.
Here are some tips that can help build your brand
- Know who you are and aren’t
- Identify your target audience
- Know your ’why’
- Understand how others perceive you
- Capitalise on who you naturally are
- Be sincere
- Understand how to clearly articulate your value
- Have a power brand promise
- Choose your medium and have a consistent content strategy
- Define your brand image
- Be a person of substance
- Take stock of your strengths
- Follow your passion
- Keep at it, but evaluate and adjust along the way
This brings us to understanding that building a company brand isn’t just about what the company wants, it’s about what can grab the interests of the company’s consumers.
Return to the main SGPFair Blog Page