Entry Rules & Regulations
- There is no limit to the number of entries each company / student may submit.
Disqualification or Withdrawal
- Designs and concepts that infringes on copyright or other rights will be automatically disqualified and entry fees will not be refunded.
- Please notify the organisers via email should there be any withdrawals on or before the submission deadline. Entry fees will not be refunded for withdrawals.
- For entries requiring payment. Payment needs to be received by 25 March 2019, the closing date of entry submission in order for the entry to be valid.
Return of Non-Awarded Entries
- All non-awarded entries will be returned. Please arrange collection using your own nominated carrier / transport and notify the Awards team 5 working days before the collection date. Samples not collected by 31 July 2019 will be donated to charity
Liability for Loss and Damage
- Should you enter the shortlist for Stage 2, please package your products well, and use a traceable delivery method, defined as any mailing service that allows you, the sender, to confirm the receipt of your package at the intended destination, as the organisers shall not be held responsible for any lost or damaged product(s) submissions.
- Submitted samples of the winning products will be kept for showcasing at SGPFair/ OEA/ PP+S 2019. All samples will be donated to charity thereafter. If samples need to be returned please arrange collection using your own nominated carrier / transport and notify the Awards team 5 working days before the collection date. Samples not collected by 31 July 2019 will be donated to charity.
- While taking every reasonable precaution, the organisers shall not be held responsible for any lost or damaged product(s) submissions.
- The organisers shall not be held responsible for any actions, claims or legal proceedings arising from any submission and participation. Participant(s) shall indemnify the organisers should these situations arise.
Publicity and Personal Data Protection
- The organisers reserve the right to exhibit and / or publicise any entry or reproduce the design presentation for publicity purposes of the PIE Awards and SGPFair / OEA / PP+S – in part or whole. However, the intellectual property right of the submission remains with the designer.
- Decision of the jury is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organizer may at any time and without notice, amend or alter their prizing policy and / or deadlines.