1. What is Singapore Gifts & Premiums Fair (SGPFair) all about?
SGPFair is Singapore’s pioneer and most established trade show, where thousands of corporate gifts, branding, and promotional items will be on showcase.
SGPFair will be celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2019! Buyers can expect to see a wide range of innovative products coming from suppliers and vendors not just from Singapore, but also from around the region. Complimentary on-floor seminars are also provided, where visitors can learn more about branding, marketing and corporate gift-giving from industry experts and trade professionals!
2. Am I eligible to attend?
SGPFair is open to Trade and Corporate Buyers.
3. Where is the show located?
The show is located in Marina Bay Sands, Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Level 1, Hall B & C. The exact address of the venue is 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956.
4. What are the show hours?
10th July, Wednesday 11.00am – 7.00pm
11th July, Thursday 11.00am – 7.00pm
12th July, Friday 11.00am – 6.30pm
1. How do I register as a Buyer for the exhibition?
On or before 8 July 2019, 9am – You may register online via our Visitor Registration Form. During show days (10 – 12 July 2019) – Please proceed to the on-site Visitor Registration Counter together with your business card to obtain a Buyer Badge.
2. Do I have to pay an entrance fee to attend the exhibition?
Attendance to SGPFair is complimentary for Trade and Corporate Buyers. Please note that General Public and minors below the age of 16, whether accompanied or not, are not permitted entry.
3. I did not receive any pre-registration confirmation email. How do I check the status of my registration? / I lost my pre-registration code. Can you re-send it to me?
You may visit our homepage: www.SGPFair.com
Locate a Grey “Retrieve Registration Code” box, and enter your registered email address. Upon submitting the email address, a prompt with “Email Sent” will be shown. The confirmation email will be re-sent with immediate effect. Kindly check the junk/ spam folders in email account if otherwise.
Should a prompt with “Invalid Email Address” appear, this indicates that registration with the email address entered was not successful / has not been registered. Kindly register your visit online via our Visitor Registration Form before 8 July 2019, 9am.
4. Can I register for my colleagues (under the same email)?
Each email will be tagged to one Buyer only.
5. I have already registered last year; can you do it on my behalf?
All Buyers (repeat and/ or new) are required to register for the show.
6. I have already pre-registered, but I can no longer attend the show due to unforeseen circumstances. Can I give my code to my colleague?
Each code is assigned to each individual Buyer. All Buyers are required to register for the show.
7. When will I receive my visitor badge?
You may collect your Buyer badge upon presenting your visitor pre-registration code or via on-site registration at the show.
8. Is the badge valid for all three days of the show?
Yes. All Buyers must wear the event badge to enter the exhibition hall.
9. I do not have a business card. Will I still be able to attend the show?
Every Trade Buyer is welcome to visit SGPFair, subject to admission guidelines. Click here to view our visitor terms and conditions.
10. Is there a dress code to enter the exhibition?
All visitors are requested to be in business shirts or collared t-shirts, paired with appropriate long pants. Jackets are not necessary. Dresses, skirts or trousers are recommended for ladies. Kindly be advised that singlets, shorts, bermudas, sandals and slippers are not permitted in the exhibition. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed.
11. I want to receive event updates. How do I go about doing so?
You can receive event updates by filling in your details and email address here.
1. Who are the exhibitors?
Kindly access the Online Exhibitor Listing to view exhibitors’ products & services.
2. Is there free Wi-Fi access?
Free Wi-Fi is available in Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre. Simply log onto MICE HOTSPOTS and accept the
Wireless Access Acceptance Use Policy terms.
3. Are there any phone charging kiosks or lockers?
No, these facilities are not available in the exhibition hall.
4. Is there food provided at the show?
A café is situated in the exhibition hall, where food and beverages are available for purchase.
Travel & Accommodation
1. Are there any discounted rates for hotel rooms?
Yes. We partner with official hotels for the period of SGPFair. Stay tuned for details.