25 Feb 2016
Ever wondered about the staying power of promotional products?
Promotional products can increase brand awareness, drive positive opinions, increase tradeshow traffic, and the list goes on.
The latest ASI Ad Impressions Study revealed that:
- Across all promotional products, the average staying power was just over seven months.
- No prizes for guessing the product with the longest staying power. CALENDARS have the longest staying power.
Promo Products are Passed Along
- Practical Products are valued!
- Otherwise, if they are not wanted, promo products are typically passed along thus furthering advertiser’s reach.
Recipients’ Views on Advertisers & Future Intent
- Recipients of promotional gifts overwhelmingly feel more positive about the advertiser.
- It can drive future purchase intent. More than one-third of recipients state that they are more likely to do more business with an advertiser after receiving the item than they were beforehand.
Return to the main SGPFair Blog Page